For groups, schools, clubs and families
Old, renovated farmhouse with 2 accommodations to be rented together or separately.
The family accommodation (for 6 to 8 persons)
on the right-hand side of the building, consisting of:
- Living room with dining area and sitting-room (bed couch, 130 cm large) and completely equipped kitchen with electric kitchen stove, oven, double basin, refrigerator, washing machine, micro wave, coffee machine, dishes and pots.
- Bedroom with two single beds
- Bedroom with two single beds and 2 bunk beds
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet
The group accommodation (for 22 to 24 persons
or even 30 persons, if the two accommodations are rented together),
in the main part of the building, consisting of:
- Living room with dining area and sitting-room (bed couch, 130 cm large)
- Kitchen with electric kitchen stove, oven, double basin, refrigerator with icebox, coffee machine, dishes and pots
- 2 bedrooms with each 4 x 2 bunk beds
- 2 bedrooms with each 2 showers and 2 wash basins
- 4 separated toilets
- Nice large room under the roof with six single beds, 2 baby-foot tables, a pool table and a table-tennis.
Equipment of the beds
The beds are equipped with an underlay, cushions and duvets. Please bring your bed linen and bedcovers yourself or order them at the reservation.
Outdoor-barbecue - playground - lawn.
Common restaurant in the accommodation.
Restaurants in Derenbach, Lentzweiler, Asselborn and Wincrange.
The Barteshaus offers several introducing workshops like:
- Silk painting
- Collages with paper napkins
- Scrapbooking (Photo layout)
- Origami (Paper folding)
- Salt dough
- Card decoration with flowers and dried leaves
- Works of art out of hay
- Make butter like in old times
- An afternoon at the farm
- A guided walk on the tracks of the canal of the Ardennes “Meuse-Mosel“
- Trip to the hermitage with picnic on site
Details and prices of the activities on demand.
Preferably ask for them at the reservation of the accommodation.
Sport and leisure time.
Swimming pool in Clervaux and Troisvierges.
Open-air bath and cinema in Troisvierges and in Wiltz.
Hiking paths. Bicycle lanes and cross-country skiing
Mountain bikes and cross-country skies to rent in the surrounding area.
Museums and exhibitions
Mill museum in Asselborn. The last working watermill in the Grand Duchy. Museum for agricultural material in Binsfeld und Munshausen.
Exhibition of castle models in Clervaux.
“Family of Man” photograph exhibition in Clervaux.
Exhibition about the Ardennes Offensive in Clervaux.
Toy Museum in Clervaux.
Bison yard in Recogne
Monument of the Mardasso and donkey breed in Bastogne
Relicts of the canal of Hoffelt.
Wooden retable of the 16th century in Hachiville.
Hermit chapel in Klaus/Hachiville.
Hoffelt, in Luxemburg’s Ardennes.
Between : Troisvierges, Clervaux, Wiltz and Bastogne.
Location of the house
in the middle of the village, rural atmosphere.
Little supermarket in the neighbour village of Hachiville (400m).
How to get to our accommodation?
Take the train to Troisvierges; there, you will have the possibility to continue in bus.
Also accessible in car or bus, parking available.